Bail by Fax or Email
When you’re out experiencing all life has to offer and the need for a bail bond pops up, it isn’t always feasible to stop what you’re doing in order to meet a bail bondsman at their office or at a jail.
That’s why we at Adventure Bail Bonds not only offer fast, friendly service in-person, but bail via fax or email as well.
All it takes is one phone call and we can have our simple application sent to you, wherever you may be, any time 24/7. The application will only take a few minutes to complete and we can help you every step of the way over the phone if you’d like.
Why Choose Adventure Bail Bonds Fax or Email Services?
In this fast-paced, modern age, people are often on the go. For this reason, smart phones, laptop computers and tablets have been developed so that you can have all of the tools necessary to conduct your business wherever you are.
By filling out the bail bond application forms via fax or email, you can review the document wherever you are (in a private place, if need be), without having to interrupt your already busy schedule. And, all of our forms can be filled out directly from your computer, then printed out for your signature.
Not only can the forms be filled out, but the premium can easily be paid with a credit card, meaning that the entire bail bond process can be conducted from start to finish without ever leaving your current location.
While we offer bail services via fax or email, we aren’t averse to meeting you at your home or office, or even at the jail. What works best for you most certainly works best for us.
The Bail Bond Application Process
The application arrives via email in .pdf form with a cover letter and instructions on how to proceed.
If you prefer to receive the correspondance by fax, that’s fine too. The application will need your name, address, payment information (photo IDs such as a driver’s license or passport will be required) and a copy of your credit card (if applicable).
Due to our extremely strict security protocols, your information will be kept secure and confidential. Also, any additional payment plans we have agreed to will be included in the contract. Once that’s been sent, you must simply print it, fill it out, sign it and send it back to us and you’re done.
- Call us any time day or night to get started
- Download our Bail Application Forms directly from out website, print it out, sign it and send it back.
- Or, provide us your email address and phone number.
- We will respond by sending you your payment contract within minutes. Once it’s completed, you can;
- Fax it back to us at 661-402-6511 or scan it and email it back to the agent working with you
- We will process the application and your payment information and immediately dispatch a bail bondsman to the jail where your friend or loved one is located.
- The defendant will be released upon being processed out of the jail system (every jail has its own process for releasing detainees. It can take anywhere from 1-12 hours for release, depending on the crimes and the processes employed at the jail).
* If you don’t own a fax machine or a scanner – that’s okay! A professional bondsman can locate the nearest 24-hour copy store which all possess faxing capabilities. You can fill out the application then take a short drive to the copy store and have it sent out.
Easy, Reliable, Quick and Discreet – Adventure Bail Bonds is here for You
While the main office is located in Valencia, CA., we provide our bail service throughout greater Southern California as well servicing a large, multi-county area throughout the state of California. We have the ability to provide our service for anyone who calls us any time of day or night, any day of the year.
While fax and email are useful tools, our pride stems from being able to deliver personal service to each and every client we work with. That being said, we are more than happy to send a licensed, professional bail bondsman directly to your home, office, or anywhere that you may be.
We are always open — do not hesitate to call us for more information or to get the bail bond process started.
We can be reached toll-free, nationwide at 855-414-BAIL (2245) for additional information.